To help you run a campaign at your hospital and connect with a wide range of employees across your facility, Friends of Indiana Hospitals has created the checklist and sample materials below to guide you through your hospital's PAC campaign. You know your employees best; feel free to adapt the process to your hospital as you see fit.
Steps to Run a Campaign at Your Hospital
- Customize the campaign recruitment letter.
- Decide who you want to solicit. Members typically solicit C-suite staff, physicians, and/or board members.
- Decide if you would like brochures, letterhead, and/or mailing envelopes sent to you or if you would like IHA to mail out materials for you.
- Gather employees' home addresses that will receive Friends solicitations.
- Contact Melissa Vise to send in addresses for mailing or to request material.